IT Project Support
Microsoft Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
DataSpring assists at-risk children through
partnership with HALOS
Employee philanthropy >>
honors DataSpring with renewed Gold Partner Certification
See about this achievement >>
DataSpring looks to hire the most talented people! Staff at all levels are a part of developing creative solutions to provide maximum benefit for our customers. We look forward to the opportunity to review your resume and work history in the near future.
Senior ERP Consultant
Greenville SC Office
We’re growing!! 3+ years ERP Consulting experience proficient in one or more areas – Finance/Accounting, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Manufacturing. Strong SQL, asp, .Net skills a plus. 20% travel, excellent benefits.
Please submit resume to
DataSpring is seeking qualified candidates for a Software Developer position in the Charleston, SC area.
This individual will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features.
• Implementation of architecture requirements, complex system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters for software integration.
• Use innovative problem solving and critical thinking approaches to proactively solve a broad range of problems across technologies.
• Independently assess system performance against stated requirements.
• Generates and reviews documentation and provide written and oral feedback on system requirements, code level reviews and design, system design documents, critical design review, integration, testing and other key development activities.
• Apply Agile development methodologies for complex, state-of-the-art modules
• Reviews test results and evaluates for conformance to design.
• Develop systems and design infrastructure necessary to support both business and technical integration needs.
: To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Strong software development skills, including design, development, testing, deployment and support.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, interpersonal and team participation.
• Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies and be able to communicate effectively with various teams.
• Demonstrated ability to systematically gather relevant information from different sources to address an issue and make a prompt and insightful decision.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution.
• Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
• Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 2 or more years of Software Development and Implementation.
: Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration. The Candidate will have software development experience in some of the following areas:
• Microsoft Visual Studio Development
• Open Source development experience
• Android Development
• Java, Spring, Hibernate J2EE
• Microsoft .Net 3.5 C#
• Object Oriented software design (OOD)
• Web Services Design, Testing and Implementation
• Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
Submit your resume here.
| © 2009 Copyright www.dataspringinc.com providing information technology consulting